I will read aloud up to 2,500 words, about 5 pages, of any book, document, or text and record it as an mp3, wma, or wav file

narration,on tape,aloud,read,book,reader,audio,text,narrator,voice,actor,over
Click here for more details

I will read aloud up to 2,500 words, about 5 pages, of any book, document, or text and record it as an mp3, wma, or wav file
I'm an English teacher, musician, and public speaker with a deep, dynamic, and engaging voice which is perfectly matched for informational text, adventure stories, drama, or anything else
I will record into my professional computer microphone and send you the audio in the file type of your choice
For every additional $5, I will do another 5 pages of recording
Bulk pricing is available
I am also ready to do much longer projects, such as full-length books
Message me for pricing on larger projects and estimated delivery time