I will record an energetic video to pitch your music product, artist or music related service out of my recording studio

voiceover,audio,recording,dj,music,video,professional,testimonial,commercial,artist,track
Click here for more details

I will record an energetic video to pitch your music product, artist or music related service out of my recording studio
Live from my recording studio! PLEASE READ AND WATCH MY PROMO VIDEO BEFORE ORDERING! Broadcaster/Producer/MBA with lots of energy and experience! I will record a video in my recording studio to pitch your music related service! Professional voice, equipment, studio and attitude
Well worth $5! Up to 50 Words
More requires multiple service purchases
Up to 100 words = 2 services, 150 words = 3 services, etc
Scripts are read, not memorized
Nothing obscene or offensive will be accepted
Purchase EXTRAS services for diff outfits, text, images and background music! Revisions or retakes will require more service purchases so be clear with instructions as I will only record your video once
HD 720p is available for $10 extra
Rush 48Hr service is available for $40
Contact me before ordering and check your messages frequently for communication!