I will record my professional male voices over up to 300 words and in more than 25 language

audio,voice,record,talent,voiceover,actor,spots,narration,young,express,professional,male,over
Click here for more details

I will record my professional male voices over up to 300 words and in more than 25 language
I am an Outstanding professional Male voice over actress and I would love to record whatever you need me to
Up to 300 words
**Script Mandatory** If your script is longer than 300 words, please purchase additional services as necessary
I will deliver any voiceover in or under 24 hours
I can record and speak in Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and etc