I will record a natural sounding professional voice over

voice over,podcast commercial,promotional spot,testimony,testimonial,narration,story,narrator
Click here for more details

I will record a natural sounding professional voice over
Hi
This is Cris
I am a professional actor and voice over talent and I'm ready to provide you and your business up to 15 seconds natural sounding, dry voice (roughly 45-50 words) for only $5
This service is offered exclusively on fivess
I WILL DO LENGTHY VOICE OVERS, just click "add more than one" for every 50 words you have

Whether you need a story narration, podcast, promotional spot, testimonial, or whatever you need, I want to help you
With over 20 years of performance experience, you get high quality, professional results
If you have any questions, feel free to message me

Also, if you desire multiple versions of your script that's easy
Just make sure you treat it as though it's another script and provide payment accordingly by purchasing extra services

Thanks! Looking forward to working with you! Cris