I will record a professional 20 to 30 second voice over promoting your product, service or website

voice over,pretty girl,advertising,ads,business,commercial,woman
Click here for more details

I will record a professional 20 to 30 second voice over promoting your product, service or website
Fastest turnaround time fivess!!!!!! Voice overs make your sale percentage go up by 500%
They are a MUST if you want your product to sell
They bring life to your business, product and service
I will DO AN up to 30 SECOND SCRIPT PROVIDED BY BUYUER FOR just 1 service
I DONT WRITE SCRIPTS
i DO NOT cuss in the, either so please do not order providing a script that has cussing
If you have any questions PLEASE message me with the question before ordering
Check my other services at http://fivess
co
uk/videogirl09
And check out my service extras below for slide show options, scripts longer than just 30 seconds, and more added extras! :) thank you