I will record a professional 30 second voice over for you

voice over,voiceover,audio
Click here for more details

I will record a professional 30 second voice over for you
***Prices***
Dry Voice Over - $5 | Produced Voice Over (up to two sound FX, no music) * +$10 | Produced Voice Over (with royalty-free music) * +$10 | Produced Voice Over (up to three sound FX & music) * +$20 | Script Writing (up to 75 words)* +$10 | Priority Service (12-24 hours)* +$10 | Please note, prices in video are in addition to each $5 order you place

***About Me***
Hi fivess! Thank you for checking out my service here! As you can see, I am a professional voice over artist who has been a part of the fivess community for over a year
I have recorded & produced hundreds of commercials, promos, sweepers, intros, and narrations for clients
I would like to do the same FOR YOU
Quality is my middle name, and if you require further clarification on the reputation I hold, please check out the hundreds of testimonials I have received from previous clients (below)

***More Info***
For those of you only in need of dry work, the price is simply $5 per 30 seconds of recorded audio
For those ordering the extras, simply multiply the respective price per 30 seconds (produced)
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

***Demos Here***
http://bit
ly/mPVtsy