I will record a professional voiceover in my own voice

voiceover,professional,obama
Click here for more details

I will record a professional voiceover in my own voice
Hey Everyone! So, as you've probably seen from my other videos, I do tons of voices other than mine own
However, I am now proud to offer my own voice here as well! I will record up to 80 words per fivess of a professional VO for your business, website, or anything you'd like
I have that younger male sounding voice, and can also be high energy or more casual as well
If you're unsure if I'd be the right fit, message me first and I'll give you a quick sample of what I'll sound like
But again, this is for my normal sounding voice, not Obama's!
Thanks and look forward to working with everyone!
- Josh
VO and Impressions Samples
http://www
youtube
com/user/TheJoshRosen?feature=CAQQwRs%3D