I will record vocal harmonies/backing vox to your song, jingle or music piece

recording,music,jingles,compositions,backing vox,girl musician
Click here for more details

I will record vocal harmonies/backing vox to your song, jingle or music piece
Make your song sound more professional, colorful & interesting by adding girl harmonies/backing vocals
Sometimes you need harmonies done by someone other than yourself
I will add backing vocals to your original song, jingle, film music or whatever it may be
I can add up to roughly 1-5 tracks in a session and send you the raw files that line up to the piece you send me


Please note

At this point of time, I am only able to take on services that have also purchased the extras
 If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me
 Thank you