I will remaster up to 10 of your digital photos extra fast

photo,digital camera,prints,images,picture repair,remaster
Click here for more details

I will remaster up to 10 of your digital photos extra fast
Hi fans of fivess! Thanks for checking out my service
Have you ever taken pictures with a digital camera and half the pictures turn out bad? Do they have rainbow dust, low color or they just look awful? I can remaster your digital photos so you can take them to your photo shop and get prints
I can remaster up to 5 digital photos and I will return them to you within 3 hours but the time depends on how many orders I have at that time
I can return them within 15 minutes at the shortest
Please do not order this service if you would like photoshop edits done as I have another service for that

About my service extra:
Please note that my service extra price includes shipping and the prints
I send the prints from Canada with tracking and I do send the prints out on the same or next business day
You will get your digital photos back and a tracking number via fivess as proof that the prints are in the mail
I count the service as being done when I finish your digital pictures and send them back to you via fivess with a tracking number so please do not hold me responsible for your prints not arriving on time as I do not control the mail
Thanks again for stopping by