I will research the best username for your new biz across 159 most popular social networks

social marketing,branding,facebook
Click here for more details

I will research the best username for your new biz across 159 most popular social networks
Branding your business is not as easy as it used to be
Settling on your biz name is not enough
You have to consider the availability of your username across all the major social networks (even if you are not going to use it) you must bank it

This is why my service is invaluable!
It would suck if you create a facebook and youtube account only to find your username on twitter belongs to someone else!
I research ONE username and provide you with a Report on the availability across the most popular social media sites on the planet!
I also incluse two VALUABLE optional Extras for you to consider