I will review your recording and feature it on my music and studio blog

music,marketing,promotion,advertising,audio,mix,reviews,features,blog
Click here for more details

I will review your recording and feature it on my music and studio blog
Especially for DIY Bands and Musicians!
Have the Quality of your Recording reviewed on my audio website
I have been making recordings for over 35 years
I've learned a lot about how a mix should sound
If you are brave enough to have yours picked apart - or praised - you should have it done by an impartial listener - period

I will listen to up to 4 songs through Professional equipment, in a proper environment, and through clean, pro headphones to get the best idea of what you are trying to accomplish with your mix

Reviews will include notes on cleanliness, overall sound quality of sources, choices of arrangements, possible problems or issues, and of course there will be praise for work well done!
I have a couple hundred reviews and music promotion articles under my belt, on a popular blog
THIS is a New service, so


As and Added Bonus, I will feature the review on my main music blog, also
AND both will be shared to properly tagged lists on Twitter and Google Plus!