I will review your website or document or product and provide feedback from a college students perspective

review,website,advertising,analysis,document,product,business,university,college,opinion
Click here for more details

I will review your website or document or product and provide feedback from a college students perspective
I am a college student and currently live with 4 room mates aged 19-22
There is a mixture of Majors including Engineering, Business, History, Communications, and Psychology
There is a mixture of males and females in the house and I will consult with them to provide a review on your website, document, or product
For one service I can either focus on a specific aspect of your request, or I can give you feedback on the site as a whole
There will be insight as to the functionality, aesthetic appeal, and overall impression of the reviewed item
The turn around will be extremely fast! Feel free to order multiple services to have a detailed analysis of several parts without adding any time to the order!