I will sell you ★100 custom made twitter accounts★

buy,twitter,accounts,twitter,accounts,sale,cheap,twitter,accounts
Click here for more details

I will sell you ★100 custom made twitter accounts★
What do I offer?

★ I have thousands of custom made twitter accounts in stock, aged and ready for selling
If you want to buy more then 100 check out this service's extras


★ All accounts were created with an unique IP per account and verified with hotmail


★ All twitter accounts will have: different profile pictures, bio, location and random skin


How does this work?

★ You order now and in less then 24 hours I will deliver a report (
txt) with the usernames and passwords of your accounts
I can also provide the e-mail addresses of every account on request


★ If you don't know how to mass use these accounts I will teach you (check out this service's extras)