I will send you 500 Real US friend suggestions on facebook and promote your link or website to all of my 11,000 friends and subscribers

facebook,friends,suggestion,requests,add,us
Click here for more details

I will send you 500 Real US friend suggestions on facebook and promote your link or website to all of my 11,000 friends and subscribers
Do you need more USA friends on facebook?

This service will help you get more than 500 REAL US friend suggestions
No software bots, just real people! You don't have to do anything, most of them will add you as their friend on their own
You just provide the link of your profile

I will also promote your link or website to all of my 11,000 REAL friends and subscribers


Check my other services:

- Show You The Trick to Add 1,000s of REAL Targeted Twitter Followers to Your Account for Free for $15