I will send you custom personalized nail art

art,design,custom,pattern,character,nails
Click here for more details

I will send you custom personalized nail art
I will custom design you a set of any kind of nail art you want! ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR 5!!!
This is not the glue on nails but the new kind of polish you peel off the paper and stick on

This is like the new kind of nail prints you can buy in a box

When you get them you will have to cut out the one you are going to apply then you put a clear coat or base coat onto your nail as an adhesive
Next peel off the print and push it onto your nail
Put another clear coat on top as a sealer and wala your done with your awesome custom nails!
It's as easy as that

If you have any questions just let me know

The attached photo is to help give you an idea of some of the things that can be done

The second is my own personal design of Count Orlok and Cesar