I will send you a funny christmas letter and template with instructions on how to make it your own

christmas letter,humorous,elf,creative,writing,unique,funny,best,santa,cards,cal
Click here for more details

I will send you a funny christmas letter and template with instructions on how to make it your own
Creatively written Christmas letters are a unique way to add to the holiday season
This service started out as a single sample of a letter that can be used as a template for you to use to create your own fun Christmas letter that you can send to friends and family
This year I wrote a different one so the service is now not just one creative letter, but two that you can choose from
Each year my wife and I spend a lot of time putting together a fun Christmas letter and I figured that I'd make it available for others
To make this work, there is some personalization that needs to take place and you may even find yourself tapping into your own creative writing ability
The samples and templates that I will provide are designed to give you a theme to build on and really make something of your own
This is a great way to share your family events and updates with friends and family in a really unique way
It has been my experience that letters such as these are very appreciated and both of these letters have already received compliments and even some acclaim from a sibling and professional writer who gave me the rhetorical award for most creative Christmas Card/Letter