I will send you a postcard from washington, dc

postcard,travel,gift,white house,snail mail,washington,dc,obama
Click here for more details

I will send you a postcard from washington, dc
Want something besides bills in the mail this week? Everyone loves getting old fashioned mail
I currently live just inside the DC city limits, and for one fivess, I will send a postcard to you or a loved one!
You will get an authentic postcard bought and postmarked in the nation's capitol
I can choose one at random for you, or you can tell me what type of image you'd like (White House, The Obama family, a specific museum, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, etc
)

"Just saying hi!" from a stranger to impress your friends? "Wish you were here" postcard for your fridge? "Love letter" for your office desk? "Secret admirer" gag gift, surprise for your kids, you name it
Anything you want, I will send, and all I will need is the name of the recipient, and the mailing address
Free to anywhere in the country, and a little extra for mailing outside the US