I will send you psychic healing energy and say an ancient jewish kabbalah prayer in your name

healing,ritual,transformation,energy,prayer,kabbalah,health,chakras,tree of life,reiki
Click here for more details

I will send you psychic healing energy and say an ancient jewish kabbalah prayer in your name
My name is Katya
I am a natural-born, multi-generational psychic who has been healing others all my life
I have also been taught ancient Kabbalah rituals by my grandfather in his Transylvanian village
With this service, I will give you a 20-MINUTE HEALING SESSION for whatever you are suffering from -- chronic pain, serious ailment, or even undiagnosed fatigue and illness
This natural healing energy is stronger than Reiki because it isn't taught in a weekend seminar that certifies anybody off the street, but comes from a pure, REAL psychic energy (much like the power of prayer has been shown to create miraculous healing)
I will also offer an ancient KABBALAH RITUAL PRAYER invoking the TREE OF LIFE for your continued health