I will send you a scary halloween audio track for you haunted house or voiceover project

halloween,audio,music,scary,voiceover,voice over,mixing,haunted house
Click here for more details

I will send you a scary halloween audio track for you haunted house or voiceover project
♫ Scary Halloween music for YOUR house or voice over project! Just in time for Halloween, for $5, I will send you 60 seconds of the audio clip
Simply let me know the Clip #1 you would like, and I will loop it to 30 minutes, so you can focus on handing out candy to the little ghosts and goblins
♫ This music is also wonderful for your own voiceover projects, or suspenseful narrations
Royalty-free, too! ♫ If you need extra minutes, simply add appropriate service extras, so you don't have to keep repeating the clip over and over - for just one service more (2 total), I will stretch it 15 minutes! For 2 services additional (3 total), I will stretch it 30 minutes! Order today, and get your scare on!