I will setup you wordpress site with major popular SEO/social plugins and themes

wordpress,hosting,wordpress,site,wordpress,install,blog,setup,seo,website,builder
Click here for more details

I will setup you wordpress site with major popular SEO/social plugins and themes
I can install completely wordpress site on any your webhosting account with most popular plugins including seo plugins, social bookmarking services like Google+, Facebook like,Auto Tweet (Extras service) and more
I'll complete site with statistics plugin too and any Themes package
Usually I'll complete site during 24 hours
Just provide me your webhosting login/password (make me temporary access and please don't worry)
Follow my easy instructions

Extra service:I will add Auto Tweeter for site updates to your own Twitter account for $10