I will sing a cover of any song for up to two minutes that is guaranteed to standout via audio or webcam

music,happy birthday,recording,audio,love ballads,backup,vocals,custom songs,singing
Click here for more details

I will sing a cover of any song for up to two minutes that is guaranteed to standout via audio or webcam
Hi there! Thanks for considering my services
Continue reading to see what I offer :)
METHODS:
1) Webcam in HD quality; or
2) Audio recording in any format

SAMPLE OF AUDIO WORK PLEASE VISIT http://www
youtube
com/watch?v=O9q68xGrs6g&feature=youtu
be*******Please be sure to let me know whether or not you want an MP3 recording or a Webcam recording

There are three types of orders I can do:
1) A complete cover of a popular song with the original words or words you provide***
2) A complete cover of a song you have produced and written
a) You can give me the words and the freedom to sing it any way I would like; or
b) You can give me a sample and I can sing it just like the sample with my added flare

If you have SPECIFIC DETAILS of how you want the vocals to be sung
PLEASE provide a sample
It is impossible to correspond through writing only and expect me to understand what you're looking for

I really pride myself in giving you what you want but communication is key! :)
Also, I can do jingles, personal messages, intros/outros, harmonies

Pretty much anything as long as you are clear about what it is you need

Thanks and I look forward to your orders!