I will sing happy birthday to anyone you want wearing a sexy borat mankini

happy birthday,song,mankini,funny,bizarre,fun,hilarious,greetings,singing
Click here for more details

I will sing happy birthday to anyone you want wearing a sexy borat mankini
Do you know someone having a birthday? I will sing happy birthday to anyone you want wearing a sexy borat MANKINI
This is sure to be one birthday that they will never forget!
Please provide me with the name of the special birthday person and I will get the video done for you within just 24 hours!

Please note that in the work samples there will be lag in the video, however this is just due to the file format which is uploaded to fivess
The video I send you will have the BEST SOUND QUALITY and there will be NO LAG in the video
Please note that it is does not have to be a birthday song, I am very flexible and can also do anniversaries, christmas song, mothers day or fathers day greetings
This is it, join the revolution!
ORDER NOW!!!
★BUY 2 & Get 1 FREE★