I will solve your blogger css,html and other issues , move your blogger to wordpress withouth losing urls or ranking

blogger,blogspot,wordpress,programmer,html,css
Click here for more details

I will solve your blogger css,html and other issues , move your blogger to wordpress withouth losing urls or ranking
I have 5 years of experience working with blogger for different niches
I can move your blogger to wordpress without losing any URL , ranking , search engine traffic , images or comments
I can fix almost any html or css you can have
I can install any widget or jquery you would like to be implemented , I can add as many sidebars as you want , install the template that fits your needs , etc

I can optimize your title for search engines and add required META tags (Not for each post)
All the gadgets of the new template will work

I can add a great looking new template to your blogger blog
It will take me one day to process it

Please try to contact me first before ordering

Thanks