I will take a picture of my bald eagle, eddie, with your message

animal,bird,falcon,message,advertising,marketing,sign,eagle
Click here for more details

I will take a picture of my bald eagle, eddie, with your message
We will be on holiday vacation from the 23rd to about the 4th of January
So, order now :)
*****Looking for a memorable way to market your product, website, company or organization?***** or do you just want to give someone a special message? --- Let me and my handsome partner help you :) --- I have the most handsome bald eagle and he's extremely photogenic! Moreso, he loves helping others stand out above the rest
--- Eddie has been there for me through the years and now he wants to be there for you --- If you want to make a lasting impression that will become a wonderful discussion piece, this service is for you! --- Eddie loves taking pictures with the American flag to show off his patriotism, so if you have a family member or a friend in the U
S
armed forces, then what better way to send them a message, using the national symbol of America!----- You'll get 3 different pictures of Eddie posing with one message
----- We're standing by, so order now ----- Check out how Summit Mowers used Eddie for their commercial: http://www
youtube
com/watch?v=JckeH7q-jLM