I will test and review your android app

android,app testing,ice cream sandwich,review,criticism,critique,rating,comment,suggestions
Click here for more details

I will test and review your android app
As an experienced android developer, and IT consultant
I will test your applications using the Droid 4 Smartphone running Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System (Version 4
0
4), create a report including: General Impression, Bug Report w/ screen shots (as applicable), and recommendations for improving the application’s general appearance and functionality
-----------After you’ve had time to review my comments you will have the option to have them posted to Google Play Store
--------This service is useful if you need a fresh set of eyes to look at your app and try things you haven’t thought of
--------An honest review also goes a long way in the app store
People want to know what your app really does and how it functions
----------As an IT Consultant I have a lot of experience with trying and testing software
I can give you tips that will set your app apart from the rest and make it more successful
I can also give you ideas for new features
Please click the ♥Collect button above