I will transcibe 10 mins of audio in under 24 hours

transcription,verbatim,writing,audio,mp3,transcripts,transcriber
Click here for more details

I will transcibe 10 mins of audio in under 24 hours
Looking to get your audio interview, dictation, notes, webcast, seminar, meeting or anything transcribed well look no further

I am a professional in the field of transcription from any specialty including medical, legal, business, interviews etc

I pride myself on my spelling and punctuation
I always aim to complete well within the turnaround time given
All transcriptions are proof read to ensure they are error free and formatted as per the customer's instructions
You will receive your accurately transcribed audio in a well formatted word document

I can do one minute worth of audio as a test transcription free of charge
To arrange this please just contact me

I look forward to working with you