I will translate anything you want english/polish or polish/english

translate,interpret,write,service,polish,translating,interpreting,writing,article,english
Click here for more details

I will translate anything you want english/polish or polish/english
Hello
I will provide English/Polish or Polish/English translation of letters, articles, cv’s, documents, books, films, text messages, jokes etc
Basically you name it I will translate it for you
I will translate anything up to 400 words

If you want to impress some beautiful polish girl/boy you know, just write down what you want to say and I will translate it for you and add a phonetic pronunciation

E
g
How are you doing? = Jak sie masz? = Yak se mash ?
My name is Konrad and I am a polish native
I have been studying English language since I was 6 ( now 25 :P) and I’ve been living in UK for almost 7 years

I don’t want to brag but for that amount of money you won’t find better translator/interpreter on micro job websites :P
If you have any question fell free to ask

Ps
If you have something bigger to translate we can negotiate the price :)
Kind Regards
Konrad (K
J
)