I will translate your texts from english/french/turkish to english/french/turkish up to 500 words

translation,turkish,english,french
Click here for more details

I will translate your texts from english/french/turkish to english/french/turkish up to 500 words
I am a native Turkish speaker and I also have advanced level English and French
I am currently studying at Boğaziçi University
I am willing to translate given texts in English/French/Turkish for 5$ but please don't send me a draft and expect me to work a proper text out of it
The time in which I finish the work may vary on the difficulty and length of the article given but I will do my best to finish them as soon as possible
In the past, I have translated several texts (especially from French to Turkish) so I feel capable and experienced enough