I will turn your photo into a digital two layer stencil

stencil,graffiti,photo customization
Click here for more details

I will turn your photo into a digital two layer stencil
Almost everyone is familiar with the amazing stencil work of the world's street artists
Have you ever wanted an iconic stencil of yourself, your friends and family or even your pets? Well look no further! I can create a two-layer digital stencil using almost any photo and the color scheme of your choice (default is black and white)! The JPEG file containing the final product will be sent to you once it is complete
From there you can print it, cut it and start throwin' that stencil up wherever you fancy!
If you do not see yourself as the type to cut out a stencil of your likeness to tag around your local hood my digital stencils still make unique pictures for your Facebook, Google+ or fivess profiles!
If you are new to the stencil game I would be more than happy to supplement your order with detailed instructions on how to create the hard version of your stencil and the best materials to use!
Send me your photos and let's have some fun! I can't wait to hear from all of you beautiful scholars!