I will tweet a promotion about your 4+ star rated kindle book to 3200+ followers on my books_on_kindle twitter account for three days

twitter,tweets,kindle,ebook marketing,promote,market books,sales,sell,author,social media
Click here for more details

I will tweet a promotion about your 4+ star rated kindle book to 3200+ followers on my books_on_kindle twitter account for three days
For $5, I will tweet your message about your ebook or product to 3,200 (and growing) active Twitter followers of "books_on_kindle" twitter handle 3 times in 48 hours

These are 100% real users who use the Kindle device or a reading app on their smart phones, tablets or PCs
Most of them are USA or UK based with a few in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Switzerland

If you promote an ebook or product listed at Amazon, the average rating should be at least 3
5 stars
You can also promote your blog, website, or facebook page or any other link

You can also request a specific time of the day, or day of the week which is at least 3 days or later from the day of request
Please DO NOT assume that I can look at your request right away, I do have a day job and there might be people ahead of you

No adult, pharmaceutical ads, or links to such websites etc
No controversial, political, racist or offensive messages

If you give me a Kindle title or a product listed at Amazon, I might be even able to give you a conversion report with actual number of clicks, sales and conversion rate
I will be using my affiliate code to track the clicks and sales