I will tweet your message to my 15,000+ real people twitter followers with average 2+ retweet and 2+ favorites

twitter,facebook,marketing,traffic,publicity,retweet,favorites,business,social media,online
Click here for more details

I will tweet your message to my 15,000+ real people twitter followers with average 2+ retweet and 2+ favorites
☆★GET TWITTER EXPOSURE!!!☆★ I will post your message with links back to your website and hash tags to my 15,000+ twitter friends
My account has real people that interact with me on a daily basis
The count continues to grow on a daily basis
I run a popular social media blog and have a loyal following
I will never delete your tweet and it will remain at the top of my feed for several hours
Each tweet receives on average 2 retweets and 2 favorites
Grow your online business and increase followers with this service
I do not accept adult sites, gambling, pharmacy, etc
sites