I will tweet your message to my more than 280,000 active twitter followers

twitter,tweet,followers,shoutout,retweets,promotion,online advertising,social marketing
Click here for more details

I will tweet your message to my more than 280,000 active twitter followers
✔450+ services sold
✔100+ positive reviews
✔99% service rating
Expected delivery: 15 minutes, depending upon my availability
For $5, I will Tweet your message to my more than 280,000 active Twitter Followers
These are 100% real, genuine and active users, with more than 90% English speaking users
You can promote your music, photos, videos, even websites, or any other posts with this service
Your message will be posted from 4 different accounts, so you can send me 4 different messages, one for each profile
You can also tell me a convenient time for posting them, and I will schedule your Tweets that way
No adult or offensive Tweets please
Check out my service Extras for more exciting services