I will upload your file to all video, social and status sites in traffic geyser platinum 2 times and post article to 3 blogs

traffic geyser,back links,video submission,seo,youtube,social media
Click here for more details

I will upload your file to all video, social and status sites in traffic geyser platinum 2 times and post article to 3 blogs
Hello there
Just give me a link to your You Tube video
I will convert your file to 2 different formats (mp4, avi) and then upload it to all v i d e o, social, status sites and post article to 3 blog sites with TG Platinum
you will get screenshots with schedule
Give me 4 keyword phrases to work with and 2 different titles that contain two of your keyword phrases
Provide a description for your video
Also provide info to post in blog
File optimization FREE