I will voice act/voice for advertisements

anime,video,games,characters,voice,acting
Click here for more details

I will voice act/voice for advertisements
I will record myself voice acting(or attempting to) any character from anime or video games, so long as I know who they are
If it is an unknown character to me, I will request that you send me a sample of what they sound like, preferably clips where they are directly involved so I can get a feel for the character and attempt to match the voice
Keep in mind, my normal voice is not the greatest, so matching a character exactly may be difficult, and probably won't sound right
However, I thank you for at least giving me the chance to try
:)
Also, should you want me to sing a song, I can do that too
Just make sure it's one that I know, otherwise I could mess it up horribly
I mainly do Asian Pop songs, but I'm willing to try anything
:) Though don't be surprised if I default to ones I know
X)