I will write 3 unique app reviews for your android apps,games etc

app reviews,google play,android,playstore,rating,application,market,game
Click here for more details

I will write 3 unique app reviews for your android apps,games etc
I am an Android geek and i love to test out new apps, download them and give honest feedback
Its obvious that reviews matter on the Android market and determine its success,so i will provide you excellent positive feedback/reviews(not tailored) for any kind of app/game on Google Play or any website/blog from 3 generic users for just $5
If u want custom reviews then that's welcome too

(Note: If your app is a paid app,then gift me that app or include the charges of it while ordering this service
You can feel free to message me regarding reviews for paid apps)
Order now and grasp the benefits
:-)!
Thanks!