I will write a custom acoustic song for you with the guitarist in my band

music writing,custom song,acoustic,personalized
Click here for more details

I will write a custom acoustic song for you with the guitarist in my band
We are in a modern rock band called Positive Chaos, we've released an album and a demo
We have played with numerous big-time bands and we love what we do

For $5, We will write one personalized acoustic song for you, about anything you would like
The song will probably range from 2-3 minutes (possibly longer) and will feature myself and the guitarist from our band, he will be playing guitar and I will be singing

If you would like, you can provide, a theme, words, a mood, a melody (hum it or play it on something else) or anything you can think of that can make this song truly yours

If you want to get an idea of what we sound like head over to youtube
com/positivechaosmusic and you can hear us before you decide to purchase anything

Give us a few days to write and record it and we'll send you an MP3 of your personal song