I will write one article up to 400 words on a subject of your choice

writing,blogging,seo,article marketing,online content
Click here for more details

I will write one article up to 400 words on a subject of your choice
Over Christmas, my lead times are longer than usual
Thank you for understanding***Please contact me before ordering more than four at any one time
***I provide content for your needs, whether that is for marketing, blog posts or content for directories
All my work is 100% original

I will not do homework assignments/dissertations/work projects
***I will not post the article on any website or directory - I will just provide you the file
***This service includes one revision request where I am at fault
To avoid revisions please ensure your instructions are clear regarding topic, length and keyword use
If you change your mind on the instructions, I will request another order is placed to compensate my time for your changes
If your instructions were incorrect in the first place, again, I will ask for one extra service to compensate my time spent on your service
***This is not for press releases or sales copy
For that, please order my sales copy service
Thank you!