I will write a script in english or in spanish for your video testimonial or commercial

script,video,testimonial,review,marketing,advertise,promote
Click here for more details

I will write a script in english or in spanish for your video testimonial or commercial
SCRIPT WRITING ONLY -----*-----TOP RATED SELLER with 100% Ratings -----*-----PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!! -----*-----I'm fluent in both English and Spanish, and I will write a great SCRIPT for a natural sounding video testimonial OR commercial of no more than 75 words, in English or in Spanish
-----*----- If you need 150 words, order 2 services, and so on -----*----- I WILL NOT DO: controversial/dating/adult/xxx/drugs/law suits/mom/etc
-----*----- If ordering with video, FREE 1280x720 HD recordings as of Dec/03/2012, and will be delivered in
mp4 format, so make sure your media player supports that format -----*----- I have leather chair/white/bedroom backgrounds available!! -----*----- Don't forget to check out my service extras for a better experience! -----*-----Remember, this is SCRIPT WRITING ONLY! :) Order soon!! -----*----- Any questions? Feel free to msg me! :)