I will write a transcript, 10+ minutes of audio or video content in multiple formats for publication

transcription,transcribe,typing,interviews,podcasts,videos,webinars,teleseminars
Click here for more details

I will write a transcript, 10+ minutes of audio or video content in multiple formats for publication
For $5, I will transcribe 10 minutes of all types of audio including (including research, academic transcription, legal, market research and podcast audio)
Don't forget youtube video

I will use: 2 pass-transcription software

1
Professional grade software

2
Human-ear correction

*Please contact me first before placing your order to discuss options
I'll address any questions you have!
--- UPDATE---
To all my native english friends
Spoken English is very different than Written English language
Yes its true! So if you care about publishing your transcript please upgrade to my transcription with grammar correction service
- ASHLEY