I will write a unique short story or news article draft of up to 800 words

scripts,proofreading,creative,writing,short,story,character,development,suspense,romance
Click here for more details

I will write a unique short story or news article draft of up to 800 words
I will write a unique or unusual short story or news article draft of at least 800 words just for you
I have over 20 years of creative writing, comic books, story boards, and other work
My most recent effort was as editor of the book, "Enough is Enough," by Brendan Kelly
You are welcome to see an example of my prior short stories if you like
My most recent works have included freelance writing on similar websites
I can write weekly or monthly, or a single story for some project that you're presently working on
I have history of reliable, timely work, and would be happy to take on almost any challenge, fiction or non-fiction

If you have a great idea for a short story, screenplay, or an existing product that you want read, researched, edited, or improved, or just proofread, order up a service
Expand on the interesting nuances of your characters, subplot, or the environment that they live in