I will write you a custom punk song with a full band and vocals

ringtone,theme,drums,guitar,jingle,punk,song,music,christmas,podcast,bass,voicemail
Click here for more details

I will write you a custom punk song with a full band and vocals
**Please read before ordering** I will write, record and send you a punk rock song up to 30 seconds long, using your lyrics
For $20 extra, I will write the lyrics for you, using a list of your key ideas
I'll do Vocals, Drums, guitar and bass, then send you the finished mp3 as soon as possible
Perfect for Podcast Themes, Voicemails, Ringtones, Jingles or just for fun
Need a longer song? Each additional service is worth up to 30 seconds more, 2 min
max

All content is up to my discretion, so if it's questionable contact me first
LISTEN to some examples at: http://www
youtube
com/watch?v=jP0w1kqKOs4