I will write you an encouraging word ranging from one paragraph to five sentences

encouragement,writing,healing
Click here for more details

I will write you an encouraging word ranging from one paragraph to five sentences
I will write at least 5 sentences of encouragement for you
I will be writing based off of what I feel is true, and will truly mean the words that I write for you

I will not be giving advise on future decisions, but rather I will be writing words simply of exhalation

Through my services you will receive something similar to the following:
"You are truly amazing inside and out! You have been designed for purpose, a purpose so strong that you can feel it within your every step
There is more out there for you, so do not be afraid to spread your wings and fly! Remember that you are worth a great value, so please don't ever sell yourself short
You are very valuable, do not take that lightly
"