I will write your christmas message or greeting on coloured baubles

christmas,holidays,baubles,decorations,message,festive,digital,photographs
Click here for more details

I will write your christmas message or greeting on coloured baubles
Christmas is coming - why not send your greeting digitally instead of the usual boring card this year?
I will write your message (keep it short please - or ask) on these decorations

They will be the colours shown and I will write in white only
I will write on no more than three balls so please bear that in mind when deciding on your message - it must NOT be an essay!
You can have the baubles displayed randomly in a bowl AND on a flat surface - I will take photos of both styles for you

The photos will be my usual high standard and delivery will be within 3 days

Be organised this year - get your orders in now!