I will write your message with chalk in this compositing video

intro,messages,presentation,slide,corporate,powerpoint,happy birthday
Click here for more details

I will write your message with chalk in this compositing video
Do you need to deliver a message, for birthday, greetings, corporate presentation or for your company?
Do you need an animated slide?
Check out this service

I've done 43 mini clip of my hand writing with chalk on blackboard
And I will edit your personal message in the way you can see in the example

Remember: - 5 dollars is for JUST ONE message/slide, use the option "order more than one" to purchase more message in the same video

- 30 letters max each message

- A slide can last max 10seconds

- No capital letters avaible at this time

I will provide music in your final video from apple library if you purchase the extra, or the video will came out silent

The final video will be in Pal (720x576) purchase the extra for a FULL HD (1920x1080) Delivery

I will deliver every 43 mini clip with all letters in
m4v format (160x320 px) for your personal/commercial use for the last $50 extra, but you are not allowed to resell it