,promotional,video,advertisement,testimonial,commercial,marketing,product
Click here for more details

I will create and deliver a testimonial or promotional video advertising your product, website, service, etc in either English or Italian>>&g
The Perks: 3 day delivery! Up to 2 mins of video time! I am an actor living in Los Angeles with a boatload of skills to help you promote your ideas, products, businesses, websites, services, etc
I have over 8 years of experience doing commercials and testimonials and will happily record any type of promotional advertisement for $5 at your request
I am willing to accept strict, clear direction from you as far as position, attire, and delivery goes
If you are unsure or indifferent, I am willing to make all of these decisions at the drop of a hat based on what is being advertised and the information received
I have a diverse wardrobe and can film in my home, or outside in beautiful Los Angeles
I am able to do accents in: British, Irish, Scottish, Italian, French, Cockney, Boston, New York, Southern
If you are not completely satisfied with the video I deliver, I will do one re-take absolutely FREE! I will be shooting these videos on a standard camera
If you desire HD quality, check out the VERY popular HD package I have listed in service extras for just $10 more where you can experience the maximum quality of my work and includes an upgraded mic which delivers superior audio!
thank you
seoworker02