I will as ★borat★, promote very nice for your company, website, product or say anything using my funny voice in an animated video and audio fil

impression,impersonation,funny,parody,comedy,gift,present,birthday,promote,product
Click here for more details

I will as ★borat★, promote very nice for your company, website, product or say anything using my funny voice in an animated video and audio fil
Hellllooooooo, my name'a Borat
You likkkeee??? I likkkkeeeeee!!!
I use my famous Borat voice to create funny animated video and audio message in wmv (800x600 resolution) and mp3 format for yooouuuu
You must provide script with no more than 60 words and I will do the rest
If i no do well from this service I get sent back to Kazakhstan and get execuuttee
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE BOTH AN AUDIO FILE AND VIDEO FILE! :D HIGGHHH FIIIVVEEEE!!!