I will back your kickstarter project with a pledge and share your project on my facebook page with over 5,000 friends

kickstarter,crowd funding,campaign,marketing,promotion
Click here for more details

I will back your kickstarter project with a pledge and share your project on my facebook page with over 5,000 friends
I will become a backer on your Kickstarter
com Project in the amount of $2
00 with the purchase of one service
With the purchase of each additional service, I will increase my support by $3
00
In addition to backing your project, I will share my support on my Facebook page with over 5,000 friends
Having a project on Kickstarter, I know the importance of having support from the start and getting the word out
All I need is the link to your Kickstarter project and you'll receive a notice from them as well as me to verify my backing

WE DO NOT DO INDIEGOGO PROJECTS