I will do celebrity voice impersonations for funny voicemail messages or voice mail greetings

celebrity,messages,greetings,funny,impersonation,voice,impression,voicemail,soundalike
Click here for more details

I will do celebrity voice impersonations for funny voicemail messages or voice mail greetings
* DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNLESS YOU'VE MESSAGED ME AND I'VE AGREED TO YOUR SCRIPT
* $5 does have limits
I do not issue refunds or accept cancellations from buyers who fail to contact me as instructed before ordering
Caveat Emptor


(Samples & Demos: http://youtu
be/sxdeEL74ijM)

Johnny Video - Professional Voice Actor specializing in Celebrity Impersonations and impressions

Found on IMDB, Featured
Nationally on FOX News
Barack Obama, Morgan Freeman, George W Bush, Kelsey Grammer, & Alec Baldwin are some of the 60+ impersonations I do