I will install wordpress, a theme and 5 plugins on your web site/server

wordpress,setup,installation,blog,php,website,url,expert,theme,plugins,mysql
Click here for more details

I will install wordpress, a theme and 5 plugins on your web site/server
★ WORDPRESS EXPERT ★ PLEASE READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY ★ SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR REQUEST BEFORE PURCHASE ★ I will install WordPress on your dedicated or shared web hosting provider/server
I have installed thousands of websites and blogs for customers of all sizes and I can get it up and running in a matter of minutes
I will also include installation of up to five key plugins such as search engine sitemap, search engine optimization, analytics, database backup and social media sharing! The creation of pages, editing or addition of widgets and other content requires additional service purchases! ★ I am a native English speaking with over 10+ years of expert-level tech support experience
Buy with confidence knowing that you can convey your issues, ideas or goals in a timely fashion
★ MOST serviceS ARE COMPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS DEPENDING ON QUEUE ★ For WordPress troubleshooting and customization, please see my OTHER serviceS!