I will clean your email lists old or outdated for re emailing, upto 125k

email cleaning,customer service,list hygiene,social advertising,bulk,suppression,scrubbing
Click here for more details

I will clean your email lists old or outdated for re emailing, upto 125k
Hi there, do you have an old or outdated email list that you would like to resend to but not sure which emails are good, bad or outdated?
Well we will remove duplicates, typos, mis-formatted emails, bad domains, clean/scrub your list/s so you can email your old clients again and send you the Final Cleaned list

I will run it against our suppression list (over 260 million) of known spam traps and complainers in case you have a few of those in your list & remove them as well

A clean list will greatly reduce your bounce backs, increase your send score, keep your server happy & help you in-box

Max 125k emails in total, max 3 columns of info

Also I can combine multiple lists ( max total of 125k emails), but you will get back only one clean list combined, not separated

I am offering the longest and best email list cleaning service on fivess, check out my reviews, let me know if any questions?
-- Note: this does not "Verify" if an emial address is valid or not, it simply removes bad ones
I can verify your list however on this other service - http://tinyurl
com/cxjjxd4
--But best to Scurb
THEN
verify